See ControlPoint in action. Contact us for a free demo.
We are recruiting a new software developer to join our technical team.
This is the perfect role for a budding programmer who wants to get stuck into software development at a very exciting time for the business.
What does the role involve?
You’ll be helping to understand and design new software elements to support business development, you may also have to get an appreciation of some hardware attributes too (mainly Bluetooth). Typical activities will include:
• Developing web applications (front and back-end), focused around Microsoft technologies
• Developing mobile applications for all major platforms
• Developing and maintaining database solutions using Microsoft SQL Server
• Deploying new developments in a tested, controlled, well-communicated and coordinated way
• Hand over well documented and explained solutions to the Customer Services team
• Provide a second line technical support service to internal and external customers for solutions developed
You will enjoy seeing projects through to completion with personal drive and enthusiasm but also be a strong team player too. Of course you’ll have to have a good base level of technical understanding to join our skilled team based in Chesterfield.
For more information and to apply for the role, please contact our graduate placement partner, RISE Sheffield.