New Speaker Announced for Right First Time
In addition to an already impressive speaker line-up, ControlPoint is pleased to announce that Claudia Topalli from The European Plastic Pipes and Fittings Association (TEPPFA) will be presenting at the Right First Time event on Thursday 8th October.
Claudia has been working for The European Plastic Pipes and Fittings Association (TEPPFA) for more than 4 years, dealing with environmental issues as well as internal and external communications. In 2013 she was appointed project manager for the PEF pilot relating to hot & cold water supply pipes as part of the PEF pilot phase initiated by the European Commission, DG Environment.
Claudia will be presenting “Pipeline Quality – A European Perspective”.
Places for the conference programme (detailed below) are filling up so, if you haven’t booked your place, register here.
- Polyethylene Pipeline Systems – Right First Time
Chris O’Connor, DNVGL
- The Digital Oligarchy: Information, Knowledge and the Internet Era
Prof Neil Lawrence, The University of Sheffield
- Aligning Industry Incentives to Deliver Right First Time
Peter Henley, Water Research Council
- Pipeline Quality – A European Perspective
Claudia Topalli, TEPPFA
- Improving Asset Management by Marginal Gains
Keith Johnston, GTC
- The right thing to do… Delivering a quality service for customers through
innovative technology, behaviour and relationships
Richard Hynes-Cooper, Northern Gas Networks
- Protecting Your Assets and Reputation
Dave Sykes, Radius PLUS
- The ControlPoint Journey
Dave Carey, ControlPoint