New Year, New Building
We are pleased to announce the opening of ControlPoint House; our state-of-the-art new home.
Final building work was completed on Wednesday 18th December 2013 and the ControlPoint team began the move into their new office on the following day.
ControlPoint House is designed to provide the business with the scope to develop many of the products and services that are already in process. It includes:
- Outdoor training facility with purpose-built trench to replicate ‘real life’ conditions
- Dedicated ControlPoint laboratory (testing equipment and 4 inspection screens)
- Hi-tech indoor training area for theory sessions
- Lecture room for up to 120 people
- Office space designated for ControlPoint and our sister company Origin Services
- Plant space to contain a range of fusion equipment and site collection vehicles
Nick Mark, ControlPoint General Manager, said of the new building:
“After months of hard work and planning, I was delighted to receive the keys for the building ahead of the Christmas break. The end result is a hugely impressive new facility that meets all of our needs and will allow us to build the business accordingly.
“It has always been our intention to provide the industry with an unrivalled and independent service offering that allows contractors and utilities alike to establish a more secure network. We are now a step closer to achieving this goal.
“The ControlPoint team are now settled into our office space and we are all looking forward to using the building to provide added value to our customers. With this in mind, we welcome any visitors and look forward to showing them around our new home!”
All ControlPoint team members have retained their existing phone lines.