We look forward to welcoming you to ControlPoint House for your training.
Each course is tailored to your specific requirements but all of our training involves some classroom work and a lot of hands on, practical training in our custom-built trench.
Your organisation will have received details prior to the course about the specific course content but if you have any questions about the day, please contact us.
Please wear normal work wear and bring appropriate PPE for the day (hi-viz, safety shoes, gloves, hard hats).
There are designated smoking areas on site and we will point these out to you on arrival.
Mid-morning breakfast, refreshments and working lunch/snacks will be provided during the training. Please advise if you have any special dietary requirements.
How to get here
- Leave the M1 at Junction 29
- Take the A617 towards Chesterfield
- At the first roundabout turn right onto the A61 to Sheffield
- At the next roundabout continue straight on the A61
- At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit continuing on the A61
- Take the exit sign Unstone/Dronfield
- At the end of the slip road turn left onto the Chesterfield Trading Estate.
- Turn right into Carrwood Road and follow the road round until you see ControlPoint House on your right (just past Inspirepac on right and opposite Just Joys Café on left).
Car parking is available immediately in front of and down the length of the building. If all spaces are full, please park considerately along Carrwood Road.
ControlPoint Copyright 2017